3rd Day


It's the third day of classes and I'm already exhausted. 

Maybe because I've been on campus all summer they break never felt like one and now I'm exhausted as if I'm halfway through the school year. But I'm determined to look on the bright side!


My goals for the semester are:

1. Get all A's (A+'s or B's) nothing below a B-

2. Have at minimum 2 scriptures committed to memory (nothing short either)

3. Read at least 3 books (whatever I'd like, but I hope I remember to post about the books here)


These are strict. I was super lax last semester and I will be better!

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

3rd Day


It's the third day of classes and I'm already exhausted. 

Maybe because I've been on campus all summer they break never felt like one and now I'm exhausted as if I'm halfway through the school year. But I'm determined to look on the bright side!


My goals for the semester are:

1. Get all A's (A+'s or B's) nothing below a B-

2. Have at minimum 2 scriptures committed to memory (nothing short either)

3. Read at least 3 books (whatever I'd like, but I hope I remember to post about the books here)


These are strict. I was super lax last semester and I will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment